- Juntendo University and NTT Communications Developed a system to visualize the stress-reducing effect of horticultural therapy
- Kanazawa University begins developing maps for autonomous driving systems
- The world's first elucidation of the mystery of the shape of plant cells The key is skull suture and mathematics Kyushu University and others
- Dai Nippon Printing develops "hospitality" teaching materials in collaboration with University of Tsukuba and Chiba University
- Joint research between Juntendo University and Recruit Medical Career
- Stable, palm-sized small atomic clock developed by AIST and Tokyo Metropolitan University
University Journal Online Editorial Department
This is the online editorial department of the university journal.
Articles are written by editorial staff who have a high level of knowledge and interest in universities and education.