April 2015, 8
- The company forced the job hunting to end at the time of the offer, and the students consulted with 7% of the universities.
- Job hunting event in San Francisco for Japanese students from top universities in the United States
- Softbank and the University of Tokyo support employment of people with disabilities by spreading the "ultra-short working hours system" of less than 20 hours a week
- Companies that do not disappoint, the top three are McKinsey, Patent Office, Recruit Management Solutions
- Recruit Career investigates the characteristics of organizations that university students scheduled to graduate in March 2019 want to work for
- Word-of-mouth employment attention company ranking by job hunting students "by gender" "by literacy"
University Journal Online Editorial Department
This is the online editorial department of the university journal.
Articles are written by editorial staff who have a high level of knowledge and interest in universities and education.