April 2015, 8
- The company forced the job hunting to end at the time of the offer, and the students consulted with 7% of the universities.
- "Public servant" ranked first in the ranking of companies and industries that want to find employment in the first and second year of university
- 2018 graduate university students are becoming more oriented toward major companies, according to Mynavi research
- Recruit Career investigates the characteristics of organizations that university students scheduled to graduate in March 2019 want to work for
- Concerns about more than 6% of companies due to the abolition of job hunting schedule rules "It will be difficult to hire excellent students"
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare investigates the status of turnover within 3 years after employment of university graduates and high school graduates
University Journal Online Editorial Department
This is the online editorial department of the university journal.
Articles are written by editorial staff who have a high level of knowledge and interest in universities and education.