- Undergraduate female students at university, increase for 40 consecutive years, growth rate is the lowest ever School basic survey
- The company forced the job hunting to end at the time of the offer, and the students consulted with 7% of the universities.
- First private research fund of over 400 billion yen, industry-academia collaboration
- The number of papers involved in Kakenhi, the growth rate has decreased, according to the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- 57% of all the answers for individual university entrance exams will be published, according to a survey by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
- Owahara, 4% of 2th year university and 1nd year graduate school answered "Yes" Cabinet Office survey
University Journal Online Editorial Department
This is the online editorial department of the university journal.
Articles are written by editorial staff who have a high level of knowledge and interest in universities and education.