- Climate change: Arctic rainfall forecast to increase more rapidly than previously expected
- Climate change: Plants respond differently to global warming above and below ground
- Climate change: Top five greenhouse gas emitters could intensify regional extreme high temperatures
- Climate change: assessing the impact of permafrost thawing
- Impact of Deforestation in Malawi on Access to Safe Water University of Tsukuba Investigates
- Aging: Sildenafil as a candidate for treatment of Alzheimer's disease
Nature Japan, Inc. is part of Springer Nature, a world-leading publisher in research, education and expertise. Since its establishment in May 1987, Nature Japan Co., Ltd. has been a scientific journal.Nature We are engaged in all business related to publishing activities such as distribution of press releases related to Japanese printing and science, sales and marketing of academic journals and books.In addition, as a partner of universities, research institutes, government agencies and companies, we provide custom publishing and media production to highlight the characteristics of each institution, and advertising and sponsorship services to disseminate branding and research activities to the world. I am.As one of the major bases in the Asia-Pacific region, we are developing a wide range of business activities not only in Japan but also in Singapore, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Oceania, and India.