- Tumor suppressor genes cause multicellular organisms to be elucidated by genome decoding The University of Tokyo, etc.
- Cancer: Cervical cells may help detect ovarian and breast cancer
- Biology: Mosquitoes once exposed to non-lethal doses of pesticides learn to avoid pesticides
- Cancer: Probiotics enhance the effectiveness of immunotherapy for renal cell carcinoma
- 4% of families with advanced cancer have conflicts at home, investigated by University of Tsukuba and Tohoku University
- Discovered molecular fossils of archaea from the stratum 2 million years ago Tohoku University
Nature Japan, Inc. is part of Springer Nature, a world-leading publisher in research, education and expertise. Since its establishment in May 1987, Nature Japan Co., Ltd. has been a scientific journal.Nature We are engaged in all business related to publishing activities such as distribution of press releases related to Japanese printing and science, sales and marketing of academic journals and books.In addition, as a partner of universities, research institutes, government agencies and companies, we provide custom publishing and media production to highlight the characteristics of each institution, and advertising and sponsorship services to disseminate branding and research activities to the world. I am.As one of the major bases in the Asia-Pacific region, we are developing a wide range of business activities not only in Japan but also in Singapore, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Oceania, and India.