Aug. 2022, 9
- Private universities in the metropolitan area are returning to the city center, and there is a move to increase the number of students rushing in
- Tokyo 23 Ward University Capacity Reduction, Japan Association of Private Universities Requests Exceptional Measures
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, postponement of penalty for overcapacity of private university enrollment
- Financial system trial expenditure subcommittee started
- 4% of 46.4-year private universities with "less than capacity" surveyed by Japan Private School Promotion and Mutual Aid Corporation
- Waseda University has the highest number of private school grants in 2020, followed by Nihon University and Keio University
University Journal Online Editorial Department
This is the online editorial department of the university journal.
Articles are written by editorial staff who have a high level of knowledge and interest in universities and education.