Nov. 2018, 10
- Mid-sized companies and small and medium-sized enterprises actively hire new graduates, according to the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- University graduate job offer rate decreased by 1.9 points, is it affected by job hunting delay?
- The company forced the job hunting to end at the time of the offer, and the students consulted with 7% of the universities.
- As of August 8, the university graduate job offer rate is 1%, according to a private survey.
- 7% of companies are making new efforts on the employment front of the super-seller market
- The highest employment record for university graduate women, 2016 edition The actual situation of working women
University Journal Online Editorial Department
This is the online editorial department of the university journal.
Articles are written by editorial staff who have a high level of knowledge and interest in universities and education.