Nov. 2019, 6
- EF Summer Vacation Study Abroad / Gender Ratio Survey From 2nd year of university to "Study Abroad for the Future"
- Announcement of survey results such as parents' involvement in going on to higher education and employment Meiji Yasuda Life Welfare Research Institute
- Internship participation rate increased for 5 consecutive years 2018 graduate Mynavi survey
- Mynavi wants parents to work for job hunting awareness surveys The companies that want to work are overwhelmingly "public servants"
- The key to choosing a company for athletic students is "stable corporate management" Sports field survey
- Navi survey to find a job hunting due to the influence of the new coronavirus
University Journal Online Editorial Department
This is the online editorial department of the university journal.
Articles are written by editorial staff who have a high level of knowledge and interest in universities and education.