- Doctoral students receive more than 180 million yen a year, 13% of the total, do not reach the target
- Frequent troubles in working conditions during part-time work as a student, according to the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Investigating communication tools for new students Tokyo University of Technology
- "3R" "media literacy", university students are more familiar with modern social issue terms than their parents
- "Advancement and Gender Bias" Report by Girl Scouts of Japan
- Reasons for participating in the English presentation contest "I wanted to test my English skills" Approximately 7% Surveyed by Kanda University of International Studies
University Journal Online Editorial Department
This is the online editorial department of the university journal.
Articles are written by editorial staff who have a high level of knowledge and interest in universities and education.