- 2016 university faculty members as "nice step researchers" in 11
- 2016 winners of the 25 Japan Society for the Promotion of Science Awards have been decided
- Average life expectancy in prefectures, widening gap of 25 years in 0.6 years
- Japanese college student team wins 3rd place in Stanford University Development Contest
- 25 people including Masami Ouchi, Associate Professor of the University of Tokyo, for the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science Award
- Honoring young researchers and announcing 17 winners of the 25th Japan Society for the Promotion of Science Award
University Journal Online Editorial Department
This is the online editorial department of the university journal.
Articles are written by editorial staff who have a high level of knowledge and interest in universities and education.