- Chiba University of Commerce decides to review the 2021 entrance examination schedule and application qualifications
- The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology will notify education personnel without postponing the university entrance examination schedule.
- "Eikei University" to open in April 2021 University admission common test is not used
- Online interview for university entrance exams, request for improvement by National Association of High School Directors
- Nagoya Institute of Technology establishes core engineering curriculum (mainly at night) and abolishes general selection from April 2022
- Musashino University Faculty of Data Science 2nd year, won "Best Paper Award" at an international conference
Satoru Kobe (educational journalist)
Education journalist / KEI Advanced, Inc. Consulting Department member
/ University Entrance Examination Writer / Researcher
After joining Kawaijuku Educational School in 1985, he has been engaged in collecting and disseminating university entrance examination information for over XNUMX years, and is also in charge of editing the monthly magazine "Guideline".
After retiring from Kawaijuku in 2007, he has been engaged in entrance examination work such as pass / fail judgment and entrance examination system design at a university in Tokyo, and is also in charge of student recruitment and public relations work.
After retiring from university in 2015, he worked as a writer and editor for Asahi Shimbun Publishing "University Ranking" and Kawaijuku "Guideline", and contributed to Nihon Keizai Shimbun and Mainichi Shimbun media.After that, after working at the National Research and Development Agency, he has been providing consulting to support various university issues since 2016. Since KEI Advance is a Kawaijuku Group, it is possible to conduct simulations and market trend surveys using a huge amount of entrance examination data, so it is diverse regardless of the installer, such as future plans / medium-term plan formulation, new faculty establishment, and support for entrance examination system design. Many requests are received every day.
Click here for detailed profile