- Veterinary medicine: Examining the degree of stress from the hair of dogs housed in a shelter
- Yamaguchi University develops antibody drug against canine cancer for the first time in the world and confirms its effect in clinical trials
- Overexpression of specific enzyme in canine tumor, University of Tokyo immunotherapy clinical trial
- Ethology: Dogs show grief behavior when their cohabiting dog dies
- Mie University jointly researches the effectiveness of "Karaoke" for patients with dementia
- Diagnosis by the European Veterinary Association, a joint veterinary course between Obihiro University of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine and Hokkaido University
Nature Japan, Inc. is part of Springer Nature, a world-leading publisher in research, education and expertise. Since its establishment in May 1987, Nature Japan Co., Ltd. has been a scientific journal.Nature We are engaged in all business related to publishing activities such as distribution of press releases related to Japanese printing and science, sales and marketing of academic journals and books.In addition, as a partner of universities, research institutes, government agencies and companies, we provide custom publishing and media production to highlight the characteristics of each institution, and advertising and sponsorship services to disseminate branding and research activities to the world. I am.As one of the major bases in the Asia-Pacific region, we are developing a wide range of business activities not only in Japan but also in Singapore, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Oceania, and India.