- First year payment of private university, average of 2016 million yen in 132
- New students of private universities in 2018, payment is 134 million yen per year
- Increased dependence on school payments due to decreased subsidies, found by Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology survey
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology investigates tuition fees of private universities and announces the latest results
- Opposition from private universities to the requirements for free university and support
- First year student payments for private universities in 2019, totaling 146 yen
University Journal Online Editorial Department
This is the online editorial department of the university journal.
Articles are written by editorial staff who have a high level of knowledge and interest in universities and education.