- Yokohama National University to create a cool city by using the sea breeze
- Hokkaido University elucidates for the first time the mechanism by which wildfires increase the rate of CO2 emissions from forests
- University of Tsukuba succeeds in "thermoelectric generation", a battery technology that does not require charging
- Realizing visible light water decomposition between common substances Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Aging: Sildenafil as a candidate for treatment of Alzheimer's disease
- Environment: Microplastics that travel long distances
Nature Japan, Inc. is part of Springer Nature, a world-leading publisher in research, education and expertise. Since its establishment in May 1987, Nature Japan Co., Ltd. has been a scientific journal.Nature We are engaged in all business related to publishing activities such as distribution of press releases related to Japanese printing and science, sales and marketing of academic journals and books.In addition, as a partner of universities, research institutes, government agencies and companies, we provide custom publishing and media production to highlight the characteristics of each institution, and advertising and sponsorship services to disseminate branding and research activities to the world. I am.As one of the major bases in the Asia-Pacific region, we are developing a wide range of business activities not only in Japan but also in Singapore, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Oceania, and India.