- 1,851 university-launched venture companies, of which 55.7% are in the black, according to the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
- Foreign students are not attracted to Japanese companies, according to the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
- University-launched venture, 10 in 1 from the University of Tokyo
- Seven companies including university-launched venture awards and Tohoku University-launched material concepts
- University-launched venture, 2018 companies increased in 185 from the previous year
- Support projects from the University of Tokyo and Kyushu University received the "University Venture Award 2019"
University Journal Online Editorial Department
This is the online editorial department of the university journal.
Articles are written by editorial staff who have a high level of knowledge and interest in universities and education.