- Animal Health: British Dog Life Expectancy Estimates Suggest that Jack Russell Terriers Live Longest
- High heels developed by Chuo University researchers won the Dyson Award
- Predicting changes in autonomic nerves from "mood" when listening to music Osaka City University
- The University of Tokyo and RIZAP jointly start clinical trials
- Brain factor NPGL promotes carbohydrate intake and fat accumulation Hiroshima University
- Identification of a Japanese-specific genomic region involved in coffee intake frequency The University of Tokyo
Nature Japan, Inc. is part of Springer Nature, a world-leading publisher in research, education and expertise. Since its establishment in May 1987, Nature Japan Co., Ltd. has been a scientific journal.Nature We are engaged in all business related to publishing activities such as distribution of press releases related to Japanese printing and science, sales and marketing of academic journals and books.In addition, as a partner of universities, research institutes, government agencies and companies, we provide custom publishing and media production to highlight the characteristics of each institution, and advertising and sponsorship services to disseminate branding and research activities to the world. I am.As one of the major bases in the Asia-Pacific region, we are developing a wide range of business activities not only in Japan but also in Singapore, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Oceania, and India.