Chiba University of Commerce will hold "Kids Business Town Ichikawa" for two days on March 3th and 5th to provide business education for children and toddlers under elementary school age in the area.Children will become citizens of the virtual city (Kids Business Town: commonly known as KBT) that has appeared on the campus and understand the "functions and mechanisms of the city".
Chiba University of Commerce has been implementing "Kids Business Town Ichikawa" since 2003 as part of business education for local elementary school children and toddlers with the concept of "a city of children created by children". I am.
As citizens of the virtual city (Kids Business Town: commonly known as KBT) that appeared on the campus, children will experience labor and consumption, and will understand the "functions and mechanisms of the city" through them.Furthermore, as a member of the city, we aim to have each participant experience the following six while working, learning, playing, and running the city together.
(1) Know the joy, joy, and importance of working.
(2) Work in collaboration with other children and develop a feeling of compassion for the other child.
(3) Learn how to make food and handmade products, and foster a feeling of valuing things.
(4) Learn the mechanism of business (commerce), the knowledge necessary for business, and the basics of technology.
(5) Learn learning methods (processes) such as occupation types and work qualifications.
(6) Respond flexibly.
It is also possible to buy rice and toys with the virtual currency "River" that you can get working in the town, and it will be a valuable experience for children to know the mechanism of the world.
The application period for participation is until February 2016, 2, so if you are interested, you may want to check it early.
Event details / contact information: Kids Business Town Ichikawa Website